Sunday, April 6, 2008

Music and Scrapbook Pages - Part 15 - Arlo Guthrie

Another of Bill's awesome creations... He could not find paper that he wanted to use, so he took a blank sheet and stamps and made his own. He found the album covers for 3 records online and created frames for them in Word - his specialty.


Another Bill touch... creating a marquis sign for the venue over an actual picture of the venue found online. Of course, we had to use the signed tickets - how cool!!


We still have so much to show - and it took almost a whole month for me to get this page posted. I have my fingers crossed for another post within the week.
Oh - and my sister Joy has a blog started and just opened her own etsy store... Check it out!

5 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Kudos to Bill.....he's soooo creative...he must get that from me!!??.....BTW....When are you gonna post your LATEST MOST AWESOME cards on ETSY???....I know everyone is dieing to see them!

joyfullness said...

HAHaHaHaHaHaaHaHJateeheeteeHaHaHA!
oh my goodness..let me catch my breath!!! mommy is so funny!

okay.. Thankyou for linky-doo-ing me... and looksee for yourself... i'm up tp 5 items now.. it took me a couple hours to get the hang of it... but i'm up!! Thanks to Wonderful YOU!!!
Let me know when you get your box!!

Alhambra Club said...

wow what a great page, my favorite song of his and I know there are may but Alice's Restaurant plays every year at Thanksgiving, it is a tradition.

kim3timemom said...

Great Page..your mom sent me here for another chance for her blog candy. Great Blog.

Alex said...

Wow!! What a great page - you are as talented as your mom, and I have to say, she sure is proud of her girls!!! How awesome that you all blog too!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex