Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring in Boston

Springtime has officially sprung in Boston. Bill and I were walking away from South Station last week and saw this half building facade. Just odd. You can see the outside through the building to the - er - outside.

Walking up Beacon Street and Commonwealth Avenue this week, we saw the first trees in bloom. The fragrance was intoxicating. Personally, I think these would make fabulous scrapbook page backgrounds!





We took a walk, too, along the river and stopped to sit on a bench on the way. The boats were too much in the spring mood NOT to take a picture.



I know this blog entry is not about scrapping, but I just wanted to share some of the Boston experience.

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

I think I can actually SMELL the bloomers!....Great pics....thanks for sharing....love, Mom(my)