Sunday, February 24, 2008

Music and Scrapbook Pages - Part 13 - Pops on Bernstein

This page I made shortly after receiving the most excellent corner rounder from Creative Memories. All of the sudden I found that just about everything should have rounded corners!!


The off-set pictures of the top-billed performers I clipped from the 2nd program will always get at these events. I used very low pop dots for the pics. I wanted to color up the embellishments on this page, so I chose the green card stock for the narrative piece. The font is actually my handwriting made into a font - a birthday gift from my husband so I could "write" in any color and any font size. Very cool!

I also used green distressing ink on the Boston Pops logo piece and the program sheets to tie in the green.

To sparkle it up, I placed small dots of stickles on the program pages. Bernstein's name is spelled out in these really cool stickers - I actually broke down and used some alphabet letters - a huge step for me!



The music note is stamped and embossed in black. The rest of the performers pics - also from the program - are laid out in no particular order, but in more even spaces rather than scattered.

Bill's talents return for the next posting for a page on a more intimate musical performance.

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

sooooooooooo visually appealing....and you are soooooooo lucky to have a husband who thinks outside the box on your gifts!...kudos to Bill!