Saturday, February 16, 2008

Music and Scrapbook Pages - Part 10 - Going Baroque, Again!


This was an afternoon performance we tried to squeeze into a Sunday before I went off to the part-time job I held at the time. We ended up leaving at the intermission because the program changed. The only time so far we've been disappointed by a Handel and Haydn performance.


I had these great metal musical note accents and had to use them. This was a departure for me to place embellishments over the tickets. I also wanted to do something different with the border around the program page. The ribbon coordinated beautifully, and I used the brads to finish and bring together the metal touches on the page.



I used distressing ink around the two printed embellishments to help them pop from the page. It's impossible to remember everything about an event, but I like to include some journaling comment if something different happened.

Warning: The next page will make you feel "blue".

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzy,bizzzzzzzzzzzy...I am so glad you & Bill discovered the JOY of scrapbooking your "events"...and "things".....I think we need to get you stocked up on some more music paper & embellishments soon!....surely you are close to running out!