Sunday, February 24, 2008

KittyKard Interruptus

As we tried to go about our day today - Louis - the inspiration for the KittyKards logo - just had to claim his share of the down time. Here, Bill is trying to read The New Yorker magazine.


Tonight, I actually went through the trouble of taking out my crafting supplies to make a card - see below. When I got up to get something, I turned around, and look who claimed his spot in my work area!! But he is sooo cute!!





I did manage to create these cards... not too bad if I do say so myself. My mom (studiobeecreations.blogspot.com) suggested the ribbon embellishment. Such a smart lady!
The photo corners are 2 of 3 on one Quickutz die. The striped paper I found on sale when one store was getting rid of the last of its Chatterbox. I tore the edge to distress it and used distressing ink for further effect. The swirley border is from Stampin Up. The paper frames I cut using my paper cutter and corner rounder. The circle and images I created from a Quickutz die and matching stamp set.



Come back soon for another scrapbook page entry and thank you!

2 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Awwwwwwwww...gotta LOVE my Grandkitty!....that ribbon is so yummy.....

dpkennedy said...

My cat does that too and when I put her down or get annoyed she makes me feel bad! They know! Very cute kitty and pretty cards! The ribbon was the perfect touch!