Thursday, January 31, 2008

Music and Scrapbook Pages - Part 4 - Sarah McLachlan

While I admit that not much out there could possibly be better than chocolate - PUH-lease!! - Sarah McLachlan did sing her song "Ice Cream" at this concert with the great line "your love is better than chocolate." This is exactly how I feel about my guy.


Still - I think it's time for a chocolate break RIGHT NOW! Nummies!

My favorites...

Godiva - anything with caramel or more chocolate AND the hot chocolate mixes - WOW!
Cadbury - Caramellos and Fruit & Nut bars - so creamy!
Max Brenner - introduced to by a friend while visiting NYC - walking into the store is like walking into a chocolate cloud - I love the caramelized pecans rolled in praline paste and fine cocoa powder - sigh...


Now - back to the page... Since I bought the tickets online, I was able to get them "delivered" as pdf files and print them from home. I cut the ticket part of the print out to use for the page. And, since it was a print out anyway, I didn't have a problem embellishing over the tickets with rub ons, stickers, and a heat-embossed image.




Bill - my guy - chose the paper - it's this great swirling paper with a chocolate-colored background - the swirls themselves are made with tiny dots. Just whimsical enough!

Another "we sat here" locator - Bill usually finds and creates these things for the pages. And, since the opening act was good, too, she got a spot.

I spelled out Sarah's name using this great set of alphabet stickers. I have a real problem using up my alphabet stickers - what if I'll need "that" letter for something else? So, I have lots of unused sets of alphabet stickers.

One other touch I included for this page - I copied, pasted, manipulated, printed, cut out some of her album covers. Just another set of embellishments made with the help of the internet! Woo hoo!

I hope to get the next post up in a couple of days.

Warning!! You may get Spaced out! ;)

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......I can SMELL the chocolate!!...yummy....nummy!
I love how you use the internet & your computer printer to create your own special embellies!...you are so crafty!....who'd-a-thunk???love, mommy