Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Music and Scrapbook Pages - Part 3 - Seasons of Love


The last post pretty much closed 2003 for us - our 1st year living in Boston. So, when my mom comes to visit, I take her to NYC to see RENT!! She surprised me with the letters - the page just wouldn't be the same without them.

Since we were keeping the playbill and event brochures for everything - HINT: USUALLY CONTAIN EXCELLENT EMBELLISHMENTS!! - I had to have a way to keep the material on the page without ruining it. I found these large-size photo corners. I recently ran out and can only find jumbo photo corners. But, aren't they great?!



There is quite a bit to show you on this page. I think I first used ink embossing here - and all three colors I had - I used a great big staff music stamp and overlapped silver, pewter, and gold embossing, then proceeded to create the page. I also used theatre-themed stickers and Quickutz music notes - oh - and pop dots on the music note!



You may also notice the red square in the bottom left corner - that's the narrative for this page. Just some details about the event and other tidbits. It's another thing we try to do for each page. A fun way to remember little details.

The next page will be "better than chocolate".

1 comment:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

WHat a BLAST we had!!!!...the ONLY thing missing was Jesse L.Martin!!...thanks for the memories SP!!!!....and please forgive me for my most recent post...I appreciate all your input and support.....please keep me accountable!