Sunday, January 20, 2008

KittyKards

I am inspired by my mom, encouraged by my husband, and supported by both to begin this blog. While I have a full-time job that requires sporadic travelling, whatever free time I can manage to scrape together goes into card making and scrapbooking. Even when I travel, I can occassionally manage to create two or three cards (like the one below) on the road from my extremely stuffed scrapping travel bag.


You can check out my wares at my kittykards6473 store site on etsy.com.

My inspiration... mom... You should definitely check out her blogspace AND her creativity at her online studiobeecreations shop at etsy.com.

My encouragement... and heart of hearts... and closet scrapper... my guy... He is SOOO supportive. And creative, too. He helped me design this card by drawing the truck using the draw function in MS Word. Believe it! How talented is that?!

There are so many wonderful things I can say about these two rocks in my life. I look forward to sharing with you in future postings.

3 comments:

Worker Bee said...

How very talented you are. I wonder where you get that from???? I am sooo very proud of you and the things you have accomplished. I am thankful that you have the support from Bill that you do. I know that makes a world of difference.
Love you and miss you!!!!!!!!
Daddy

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

whooooooooowhooooooo!!! I am soooooo proud of you too!!!!....Love you lots...miss you more...Mommy

joxy said...

What in the world!! Look at You!! You are soo Beautiful!!..What a treat to be able to see you!! Can't wait to see more!! I Love YOU! ME