Sunday, January 29, 2012

Frameable Scrapbook Pages

I finally broke through with another frameable scrapbook page. This one I just listed on etsy.com.
After completing the gift for a couple of friends (http://kittykards.blogspot.com/2012/01/celebrating-christmas-union.html), I knew I had to do more of these. They can be customized with select words or sentiments for whatever the occassion. I am thrilled with how this turned out and can't wait to make more. Once I find the inspiration for the starburst design, I will link it here.
The "Sisters Forever" can be for family or for sorority sisters.
"For Mom" can be special for Mother's Day or even Mom's birthday. I chose the Postcard font from a Silhouette portfolio.
I love using clear photo corners for this type of project. The photos seem to float on the pages.
More color combos to come!

No comments: