Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hello, again!!

I have been away way too long from this blog. I had fantastic plans for last weekend - remember? - Memorial Day? - 3-day weekend? - Sure, I was home. But with a soar throat that led to sniffles! I even got a box of goodies I had ordered from Mom, and I couldn't play. :(
Well, I had overnight travel this week - 1st time in almost three months. Wow!! Checking my email, I noticed I had a sale on etsy! Cute card with an elephant. So exciting!
So, finally feeling better this weekend, I had to finish a card-making project I began a few weeks ago. I made this set of one dozen cards for a friend from work. This is an original design I created using ribbon, Quickutz, and Stampin Up products.


I bought the envelopes for the cards at Paper Source in Brookline, MA. While there, I saw an awesome chocolate brown color, so bought a set of those envelopes, too. That brown color inspired these two sets of six cards showing two different color-coordinating approaches. These are now posted on etsy.



I hope to post again soon with the result from a special request for a graduation card.

Stay well.

No comments: